Category:National Endowment for the Humanities
This category applies to any event, seminar, or project funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities and should be used in conjunction with other categories.
Pages in category "National Endowment for the Humanities"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Texts of Imagination and Empire: The Founding of Jamestown in its Atlantic Context
- The Graphic Revolution in Early Modern Europe: The Politics and Technologies of Representations in the Visual, Literary, and Theatrical Arts from 1400 to 1660
- The Handwritten Worlds of Early Modem England
- The Problem of an Intellectual History for Shakespeare's Age
- The Theatre in History: The Social Function of Renaissance Dramatic Genres