List of Folger Institute resources
Revision as of 11:10, 13 June 2014 by RachelDankert (created article from public site faculty resources under folger institute)
This article lists various resources useful to Folger Institute faculty and other scholars. For more information on site-specific Folger Shakespeare Library resources, please consult Digital resources at the Folger.
Libraries, Electronic Texts, and Indexes
- American Antiquarian Society
- Bibliothèque Nationale
- The Bodleian Library
- The British Library
- Cambridge University Library
- Herzog August Bibliothek
- The Huntington Library
- The Library of Congress
- The National Archives
- The National Sporting Library
- The Newberry Library--for more information on the Folger's relationship with The Newberry Library, see Folger Institute and Newberry Library reciprocity agreement.
Electronic texts and indexes
- Brown University Women Writers Project
- CERES (Cambridge English Renaissance Electronic Service)
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (MIT)
- Early Modern Culture Links
- Early Stuart Libels
- The English Renaissance in Context
- The E-Text Center at the University of Virginia
- EuroDocs: Primary Historical Documents from Western Europe
- Folger Digital Texts
- History On-Line
- John Foxe’s Book of Martrys Variorum Edition
- Leonardo da Vinci and his Treatise on Painting
- Online Dictionary for Library and Information Sciences
- The Perdita Project
- Scriptorium: Medieval and Early Modern Manuscripts Online
- Shakespearean Prompt Books
- Sixteenth Century Collections in North American Research Libraries
- Voice of the Shuttle
- The World of Shakespeare's Sonnets: An Introduction
Listservs and journals
- Ficino--An interdisciplinary Renaissance listserv.
- H-Albion--The H-Net discussion network for British and Irish history.
- Shaksper--The global electronic Shakespeare conference.
- SHARP-L--The electronic conference for the history of print culture.