Difference between revisions of "Category:Template"
(Creating category "Template")
(Clarified the two types of template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
for types of Folgerpedia
Latest revision as of 13:31, 4 October 2021
This category identifies two kinds of template:
- Names without colons are skeleton structures for specific types of Folgerpedia page (e.g. Research guide articles, MARC articles)
- Names with colons are MediaWiki "templates" that can be transcluded into articles (e.g. "This article is known to be incomplete")
Pages in category "Template"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Template for collection item articles
- Template for exhibition material lists articles
- Template for Exhibitions at the Folger articles
- Template for former owners of Folger materials articles
- Template for MARC articles
- Template for medieval manuscript fragments in the collection
- Template for pop-up exhibition articles
- Template for research guide articles
- Template for teaching articles