As You Like It (Folger Theatre, 2001)
This article is about a production of Shakespeare's play. For other uses, see As You Like It (disambiguation).
Entertainment unions represented in Folger Theatre productions include The Stage Directors and Choreographers Society, United Scenic Artists (**), and the Actors' Equity Association (*), which includes members of the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers.
In order of appearance
- Jerry Richardson*: Orlando
- Holly Twyford*: Rosalind
- Kate Eastwood Norris*: Adam, Phoebe, William, First Lord, Bad Lord
- Craig Wallace*: Oliver, Silvius, Jacques
- Andrew Ross Wynn*: Charles, Audrey, Murderer, Amiens
- Makela Spielamn*: Celia
- Christopher Crutchfield Walker*: Touchstone
- Marty Lodge*: Le Beau, Duke Senior, Corin
- Aaron Posner, Director
- Tony Cisek, Scenic Designer
- Martha Mountain**, Lighting Designer
- Justine Light, Costume Designer
- Brian D. Keating, Sound Designer
- Jennifer Peterson, Properties Designer
- Cynthia Clark*, Stage Manager
- Brette Goldstein, Casting
- Janet Alexander Griffin, Artistic Producer
- Jane Pisano, General Manager
- Janet M. Clark, Production Manager
Front: Holly Twyford (Rosalind), Jerry Richardson (Orlando); Back (L to R): Kate Eastwood Norris (Phebe), Christopher Crutchfield Walker (Touchstone), Andrew Ross Wynn (Audrey), Craig Wallace (Jacques), Makela Spielman (Celia), Marty Lodge (Duke Senior), As You Like It, directed by Aaron Posner, Folger Theatre, 2001. Ken Cobb.