Difference between revisions of "The Two Gentlemen of Verona (Fiasco Theater, 2014)"
Latest revision as of 11:50, 13 December 2017
This article is about a performance of Shakespeare's play. For other uses, see The Two Gentlemen of Verona (disambiguation).
Folger Theatre and Fiasco Theater co-produced The Two Gentlemen of Verona from April 17 to May 25, 2014 at the Folger's Elizabethan Theatre. The production was later remounted at Theatre for a New Audience in the Fall of 2015. Please read the article on the Folger Theatre for more information on the current season and past performances.
Entertainment unions represented in Folger Theatre productions include The Stage Directors and Choreographers Society, United Scenic Artists (**), and the Actors' Equity Association (*), which includes members of the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers.
in alphabetical order
- Jessie Austrian*: Julia
- Noah Brody*: Proteus
- Paul Coffey*: Speed, Thurio
- Zachary Fine*: Valentine
- Andy Grotelueschen*: Lance, Duke
- Emily Young*: Lucretta, Sylvia
- Jessie Austrian* & Ben Steinfeld*, Co-Directors
- Jim Kronzer**, Scenic Design
- Whitney Locher**, Costume Design
- Tim Cryan**, Lighting Design
- Michele Osherow, Resident Dramaturg
- Shane Schnetzler*, Production Stage Manager
- Emily Marquet, Production Assistant
- Bella Faccia, Inc., Scenery Construction
- Edwin Schiff, Wardrobe Head
- Karen Mayhew, Master Electrician
- John Rose-Caron, Light Board Operator
- Carol Rosegg, Promotional Photography
- Heather Daniels, Mark Fastoso, & APTV, Promotional Video
- WAPAVA, Archival Recording
- C2 Inc., Open Captioning
- Janet Alexander Griffin, Artistic Producer
- Beth Emelson, Associate Artistic Producer
- David Polk, General Manager
- Charles Flye, Theatre Production Manager
- Rebekah Sheffer, Assistant Technical Director
- Katherine Pitt, Programs Assistant
- Teresa Wood, Production Photography
Watch the trailer for this production of The Two Gentlemen of Verona.