Origin of page
New page --Deborah J. Leslie (talk) 16:28, 30 April 2014 (EDT)
- Instead of stringing new information to the existing |x in the holdings record, what about concatenating |x's for each update? Advantage is that the different update events will correspond to a separate element.
- Should the updated 852 be copied to the bibliographic record?
- Updates made during other db maintenance projects (the exhibition catalog project, for example), the interns were instructed to add their initials to the first 852 in the bib record and ignore the holdings record(s). Is this a problem? --Deborah J. Leslie (talk) 16:28, 30 April 2014 (EDT)
- Separate the instructions that pertain generally to adding holdings to the ESTC, and leave only ShCol cleanup-specific instructions
- Add instructions on reporting unrecorded editions/issues
- Create a table for the project worker to record problems in the matching process; make it a subsection of ShCol project --Deborah J. Leslie (talk) 16:36, 30 April 2014 (EDT)