Relinking records in Voyager
This article describes the steps for changing bibliographic record links and associated holdings and line items.
From page 6-40 of the Acquisitions User's Guide.
- Open the line item (Ctrl-m or Record > View line items in Acquisitions)
- Click the "Change Bib Record" button
- Search for and select the bibliographic record you want to link to
- Click the ellipses button in the "New Holdings" column
- Click "Re-Link"
- Click "Save"
- Click "OK"
- Note: A completed PO line item can't be linked to additional bib records (just moved). If one bib is replaced by multiple new bibs (e.g., a serial record replaced with records for individual articles), contact Acquisitions; they will make an identical PO line item to be linked to the additional record(s).