List of fictional representations of the Folger: Difference between revisions
mNo edit summary
m (DeborahLeslie moved page Fictional representations of the Folger to List of fictional representations of the Folger: Conform to Folgerpedia style)
Revision as of 18:25, 9 January 2015
As a recognizable landmark on Capitol Hill with a certain resonance for writers, the Folger Shakespeare Library has been featured or mentioned in a number of fictional works.
- Bayard, Louis. The School of Night. New York: Henry Holt and Co., 2011.
- Brown, Dan. The Lost Symbol. New York: Doubleday, 2010.
- Carrell, Jennifer Lee. Interred with Their Bones. New York, N.Y. : Dutton, 2007. Print. (Also called The Shakespeare Secret in the U.K.)
- Goodrum, Charles A. Dewey Decimated. New York : Crown Publishers, 1977. Print.
- Ludlam, Robert. The Bourne Dominion. New York: Grand Central Publishing, 2012.
- Peterson, Quintin. Guarding Shakespeare. Ram Press, 2013.
- Richards, Clare. Renaissance Summer. New York: Harlequin Silhouette, 1985.
- Philomena. Perf. Judi Dench and Steve Coogan. Weinstein Company, 2013. Film.