Http://folgerpedia.folger.edu/Folger Institute 2016-2017 long-term fellows
Fellows in residence at the Folger Institute for 2016–2017.
(Mellon) Derek Dunne, Lecturer, University of Fribourg
- "Rogues’ Licence: The Counterfeiting of Authority in Early Modern Literature"
(Matilda D. Mascioli Fellow) Jessica Goethals, Assistant Professor, Italian, University of Alabama
- "Margherita Costa and the Audacity of Italian Literature and Spectacle"
(Mellon) Megan Heffernan, Assistant Professor, English, DePaul University
- "Willing Minds: Gathered Writing, Material Epistemology, and the Early Modern Poetic Imagination"
(NEH) Carmen Nocentelli, Associate Professor, English Language and Literature, University of New Mexico
- "Black Legends and the Invention of Europe"
(ACLS Burkhardt Fellow) Joseph Ortiz, Associate Professor, English, University of Texas at El Paso
- "Against Translation: The Form of Renaissance Epic"
(NEH) Debapriya Sarkar, Assistant Professor, English, Hendrix College
- "Possible Knowledge: Forms of Literary and Scientific Thought in Early Modern England"