Census of Ben Jonson 1616 folios
|This article is known to be incomplete.|
The workes of Beniamin Ionson was published in 1616 by William Stansby.
The following is a list of the current locations of F1616. Institutional locations are listed first.
Copies held at the Folger Shakespeare Library
The workes of Beniamin Ionson. Imprinted at London : By Will Stansby, ano. D. 1616. See Hamnet record for full descriptions.
- STC 14751 Copy 2
- STC 14751 Copy 3
- STC 14751 Copy 4
- STC 14751 Copy 5, Imperfect, [par.]1-6 and A1 lacking.
- STC 14751 Copy 6, Imperfect: lacking t.p. and blank.
- STC 14751 Copy 7
- STC 14751 copy 8 Bd.w. STC 26145 no.1,Fragment, leaf P4 only.
- STC 14751 Copy 9 Bd.w. STC 26145 no.1, Fragment, leaf 2X4 only.
- STC 14751.2 Copy 1, possibly large paper copy.
- STC 14751.2 Copy 2, possibly large paper copy.
Copies held at the Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections, Northwestern University
- STC 14751, L Kestnbaum J81w 1616. See NUcat record.